Developed for the needs of our country, the UÇBEY sub-cloud unmanned aerial vehicle (BIHA) can be used flexibly with its vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) capability. Equipped with the ISR gimbal system and having a wingspan of 3.5 meters and a take-off weight of 22 kg, UÇBEY BIHA can be used in reconnaissance and surveillance missions. Thanks to its electric motors it has an endurance of 3 hours.
UÇBEY is capable of vertical take-off and landing, and in this way, it can be used fast in many areas / fields without the need for a runway.
Due to its electrical motors it cannot be seen or heard at 1000 meters of altitude. In this way, in reconnaissancesurveillance and intelligence operations, it can successfully execute the operation without being noticed by the target.
As the other fields of usage; providing support to search and rescue operations in natural disasters, border security and combating migrant smuggling, smuggling, narcotic operations, and combating forest fires.
- Flight Time: 2.5 Hours
- Maximum Altitude: 10.000 Feet
- Average Navigation Speed: 20 m/s
- Real-Time Image Transmission Range: 50 km HD
- Motor Type: Electrical Motor
- Fuselage Type: Composite-Carbon Fiber (Domestic Production)
- Fuel Type: Battery (Domestic Production)
- Autopilot: Yes (Domestic Production)
- Encrypted Communication: Yes
- Anti-Jamming: Yes (Domestic Production)
- Camera: Thermal and Daytime Vision Camera
- Overall Weight: 22 Kg (Including Payload)
- Wingspan: 3.5 Meters
- GCS and UAV is portable in two bags.
- Aircraft andother equipment are suitable for disassembled and portable transport.