The Fast Attack Craft Project undertaken by Koç Holding’s RMS Marine is a Missile Boat Design with 42 meters of length and 6.8 meter beam.
When it’s fully loaded with supplies and men, the total displacement is 240 tonnes. The Fast Attack Craft posses 3 Diesel Engines and 3 transfer lowering wheel. When the Water Jet’s are on, the boats can go at over 35 nautical miles.
• The 42 meter stealthy Anti-Ambush Boat, was built to operate in international and in territorial waters for Exploration, Reconnaissance, Patrol, Intelligence gathering, Search and Rescue and Other Operation.
• The Fast Attack Craft, being a multi-purpose Craft was designed and made to conduct naval operations and aerial combat and support.
• Being made of Aluminium, the ship can reduce its Infrared and Magnetic Traces making it less visible to an my sensors
• Thanks to the RHIB found in the back of the ship, quick special forces deployments can be made from the ship.
• The Fast Attack Craft has a maximum range of 2,000 nautical miles when traveling at 15 knots of economic Speed, meaning it can stay in the sea for 7 days. It’s weapons and sensors can be specialised for operations
Systems:• ED System
• Decoy System
• Search Radar
• Electro Optic Director
• Integrated Combat System
• Stabilised Gun System which could be counterfeited for Ballistic Cannon Systems.