SDT ACMI System is mounted on F-16 and similar airborne platforms in external pod form and provides efficiency in A/A and A/G training of pilots and rehearsals.
SDT ACMI System has advanced A/A and A/G combat capabilities such as real-time autonomous position generation, weapon simulations and Real-Time Kill Notifications (RTKN) thanks to its long range and high throughput RF data link and integrated processors.
System has mission planning, live monitoring, and post mission analysis capabilities.
SDT ACMI System enables fighter pilot training under real flight conditions and in a multi-participant threat and target environment.
With its high throughput RF data link and modular design it promises a Live-Virtual- Constructive (LVC) training infrastructure.
- Long range and high throughput RF data link
- High number of participant support
- Encrypted communications and data recording
- High fidelity weapons and CM/ECM simulations
- Airborne data bus integration (MILSTD- 1553)
- Autonomous TSPI generation
- Real-Time Kill Notifications (RTKN)
- Safety warnings
- Post Mission Interoperability
- 2D/3D mission planning, live monitoring and post mission analysis