The Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) is capable of operation under all weather conditions. This enables radar imaging and moving target detection even in cloudy and rainy weather during day and night.
ASELSAN’s SARPER features;
- High resolution imaging
- Stripmap Mode for wide region imaging
- Spotlight Mode for high resolution imaging
- GMTI (Ground Moving Target Indicator) Mode
- Inverse SAR
- Sea Search Mode
- Easily Integratable to Manned and Unmanned Air Vehicles
These features have been tailored for the radar’s use in reconnaissance and surveillance applications in the military field; and for post-disaster damage assessment and crisis management, city planning, and mapping applications in the civilian field.
- Operational at altitudes up to 30.000 ft
- Automatic antenna positioning and stabilization
- Automatic motion compensation
- High resolution SAR images of Earth surface
- ISAR images of sea surface targets.
- Detection of moving targets on both land and sea.
- SAR & ISAR Image data output in STANAG 7023 format
- GMTI & Sea Search data output in STANAG 4607 format
- Designed for use on manned and unmanned airborne platforms
- Platform specific Radom design
- Built-in Test (BIT) capability
- Compliance with military standards
- Operating Frequency : X-Band
- Operational Modes :
- SAR Spotlight Mode
- SAR Stripmap Mode
- GMTI Mode
- 360° Sea Search Mode