SARP-ZAFER, ASELSAN’s remotely operated stabilized weapon platform, combines high-precision reconnaissance capabilities with excellent firepower to serve tactical needs of the battlefield and protect critical infrastructures.
The compact design of the system proves SARP-ZAFER a perfect match for integration onto tactical vehicles, fixed surveillance posts and stations. Depending on the operational requirements, SARP can be equipped with 12.7 mm machine gun or 7.62 mm machine gun. Through its extensive surveillance and remote control capabilities, SARP-ZAFER enhances situational awareness of the gunner in his proximity while the vulnerability to attacks is decreased drastically.
- Shoot-on-the-move capability for stationary or moving targets
- Day and night imaging
- Automatic target tracking
- Gyro aided stabilization
- Laser Range Finder for accurate ballistics
- Computer based fire control functions
- Fired rounds counter
- Last ammunition warning
- Manuel operation and control
- 500 rounds for 7.62 mm ammunition
- 100 rounds for 12.7 mm ammunition
- Under armor ammunition reloading
- Operating temperature; -32°C / +55°C
- Complies with MIL-STD-461G for EMI/EMC
- Complies with MIL-STD-810G for environmental conditions
- Capability for integration to external sensors
- Armor protection STANAG 4569 Level I
- IR laser pointer (optional)
- Integrated gunshot detection system (optional)
- 7.62 mm :
- SARP-ZAFER Stabilized Advanced Remote Weapon Platform
- M240 Machine Gun
- 12.7 mm : M2HB Machine Gun
- Elevation : -25° / +65°
- Azimuth : nx360° (with slip ring)
- 7.62 mm : > 500 ea.
- 12.7 mm : > 100 ea.
- Above Deck : < 350 kg (combat weight for 7.62mm configuration)
- Under Deck : < 40 kg
- 7.62 mm Configuration: < 62 cm
- 12.7 mm Configuration : < 77 cm