SARP, ASELSAN’s remotely operated stabilized weapon platform, combines high-precision reconnaissance capabilities with excellent firepower to serve tactical needs of the battlefield and protect critical nfrastructures.
The compact design of the system proves SARP a perfect match for integration onto tactical vehicles, fixed surveillance posts and towers. Depending on the operational requirements, SARP can be equipped with 12.7 mm machine gun, 40 mm automatic grenade launcher or 7.62 mm machine gun. Through its extensive surveillance andremote control capabilities, SARP enhances situational awareness of the gunner in his proximity while the vulnerability to attacks is decreased drastically.
- Shoot-on-the-move capability for stationary and moving targets
- Day and night imaging
- Automatic target tracking
- Gyro aided stabilization
- Laser Range Finder for accurate ballistics
- Computer based fire control functions
- Fired rounds counter
- Last ammunition warning
- Manuel operation and control
- 400 rounds for 12.7 mm ammunition
- 1000 rounds for 7.62 mm ammunition
- 96 rounds for 40 mm grenade launcher
- Operating temperature; -32°C to +55°C
- Complies with MIL-STD-461E for EMI/EMC
- Complies with MIL-STD-810F for environmental conditions
- Capab ility for integration to external sensors
- Armor protection STANAG 4569 Level II
- Operable from far distances with wireless communication capability (optional)
- IR laser pointer (optional)
- 12.7 mm : M2HB Machine Gun
- 7.62 mm :
- FN MAG58 Machine Gun
- M240 Machine Gun
- 40 mm : MK19 Mod3 Automatic Grenade Launcher
- Elevation : -30° / +60°
- Azimuth : n x 360° (with slip ring)
- 12,7mm : < 400 ea.
- 7,62mm : < 1500 ea.
- 40mm : < 96 ea.
Low Silhouette and Lightweight
- Above Deck : < 200 kg (w/o gun, w/o ammunition and w/o armor)
- Under Deck : < 40 kg
- Height : < 90 cm