Retinar PTR is the man-portable model of Retinar Perimeter Surveillance Radar Family with its’ small size and lightweight. Retinar PTR is developed for security operations such as perimeter surveillance, perimeter security, camp protection and border & coastal surveillance.
Retinar PTR can be carried by two personnel in its special backpacks and can be used mobile on tripod with its batteries. It can also be remote controlled wirelessly.
It has an advanced user interface that displays over two and three dimensional maps and can be used with a short training. Through mobile interface application it can communicate with smart-phones and tablets.
Retinar PTR is designed according to the operational needs and feedbacks of operational staff. It has been made ready for operation after extensive tests made in the field. Retinar PTR is“field proven, portable, easy to use, advanced technology” radar that has proved itself in security operations.
- Operating Frequency: Ka Band
- Spot and track all moving targets from long distances in large areas
- Detection range: walking person 4 km, small vehicle 8 km, large vehicle 10 km
- Human identification analysis
- Weight: <20 kg
- Range resolution: 3 m
- Built-in GPS, magnetic compass and monocular
- Environmental design: MIL-STD-810F, IP66
- Electromagnetic: MIL-STD-461E
- Slew-to-cue functionality for any type of pan-tilt camera