PULAT detects the anti-tank missiles or rockets approaching to the platform with its high technology radar, and then disables them at optimum range from the platform by using Hard-Kill method.
PULAT provides 360 degrees full protection, -depending on the placement of the modules on the platform-, against anti-tank guided missiles (ATGM) and rockets. PULAT is effective in both asymmetric warfare and operational environment of main battle tanks. PULAT can also handle multiple threats effectively at the same time as a result of its distributed architecture. PULAT can be adapted to different armored vehicles by altering its modular and distributed system solution.
• Anti-Threat Module
• Armor Protected Ammunition Case
• Anti-Threat Ammunition
• High Technology Triggering Radar
• Power Distribution Unit
• Control Panel
• Hard-kill ability
• 360 degree full protection depending on module placement
• Fully operational in severe environmental conditions such as dust, mud, rain, snow and fog as as result of radar detection method
• Effective against low-range anti-tank threats in asymmetric warfare
• Fully operational against multiple simultaneous threats
• Integration capability to different armored vehicles
• Technology Readiness Level (TRL) – 8