As part of “International Day of the Seafarer”, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Adil Karaismailoğlu said that the national software developed by HAVELSAN for Turkish straits would also be used in the Eastern Mediterranean Vessel Traffic Services Project, which will also incorporate the TRNC and the Eastern Mediterranean.
Stating that works for have begun for the renewal and nationalization of the Turkish Straits Vessel Traffic Services System, Karaismailoğlu informed that studies for the national software were completed and the system proceeded to the testing and acceptance phase.
“This indigenous and national software will also be used for the Eastern Mediterranean VesselTraffic Services Project and will cover the TRNC and the Eastern Mediterranean, where our state attaches great importance following Turkish straits,” Minister Karaismailoğlu said.
- Marine Traffic Management
- Decision Support & Ship Transition Planning
- Integration of Sensor and Communication Systems
- Recording and Playback
- Congestion Analysis
- Integration of External Institutions and Services
- Port Security
- Risk Analysis & Alarm Management
- Web Based Software
- IALA Standards Compliant
- Integration, fusion, correlation and processing of data from different sources
- Brand and model independent sensor integration
- Rearranged algorithms
- Advanced software technology
- Hot redundant architecture
- Modular and scalable
- Interchangeable operator display layout
- Automatic error detection and localization
- Low life cycle costs