MILKAR-3A3 Mobile V/UHF Elektronic Attack System is developed to provide electronic attack against target V/UHF communication systems on various platforms. With this system, target communication systems are blocked or deceived, providing advantage to allied forces on the tactical field.
The system has a power amplifier subsystem which provides high power RF output on wide frequency band. Moreover, it uses its own exciter infrastructure with very high exciter tuning/sweep speed and a wide band receiver unit with wide instantaneous bandwidth. Owing to these technologies, the system gains reactive jamming capability. Thus, it can apply effective jamming against the target frequency hopping signals in the field.
The system has a basic Electronic Support (ES) capability to support electronic attack operations and uses high-sensitive receivers to search, detect and record the target signals as well. Mission Planning Software (MPS) with the RF propagation analysis capabilities is used for calculation of optimum system location and jamming power.
The system is divided into two vehicles with lower and upper frequency bands. According to customer needs and vehicle selection, it is possible to offer one vehicle-solution.
The system is integrated ergonomically to a 4×4 vehicle with its shelter, airconditioners, antennas and primary power generator; therefore has a high mobility on the tactical field. The system has capability to change its position very quickly after the jamming mission. The system can be operated apart from its platform and/or it can be integrated to a different kind of platform if needed.
• V/UHF frequency range
• Analog/digital jamming signal
• Various types/modes of electronic attack
• Wide barrage jamming bandwidth (Adjustable)
• Effective jamming against FHSS (Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum) signals
• Effective jamming against DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum) signals
• Effective jamming against GNSS signals and satellite hand terminals
• Voice/IF recording
• Protection of allied communication via protected frequencies/ frequency bands
• Protection of allied FHSS networks
• Communication over software-defined digital radio infrastructure
• Suitable communicaton infrastructure for remote control
• Coordinated operation with command control center
• Automatic antenna leveraging/orientation adjusting infrastructure
• UPS infrastructure
• Advanced Built-in Test capability
• Single operator usage
• High mobility in tactical field
• Quick setup/tear down
• Military Standards (MIL-STD-810F and MIL-STD 461/464) Software
• User Friendly GUI
• Mission Planning Software
• Ability to analyze the RF propagation on a real terrain,
• Ability to calculate the jamming effectiveness to find the optimum jammer location and jammer power.
• Offline Signal Analysis Software
• Target and Jamming Technics Libraries Technical Information
• RF Output: Customer specific solutions could be offered
• Jamming Types: Continuous, Look-Through, Target Triggered
• Jamming Modes: Spot, Sequential, Multiple, Barrage, Reactive
• Deception CapabilityDeceiving Talents:
• Analog deception recources (Microphone, recorded voice, recorded IF
• Digital deception recources (solid bit sequence, recorded IF)
• Demodulation: FM, AM, LSB, USB, CW
• Recording Modes: Voice and IF Signal Recording Modes
• Power (Generator): 220 / 380 ±%10 VAC, 50±3 Hz, 3 Faz
• Operation Temperature: -30° / +50°C
• Storage Temperature: -40° / +60°C
• Humidity: 95% (non condensing) Outstanding Features
• Reactive jamming capability against frequency hopping signals
• Protection of allied communication
• High power amplifiers with high efficiency
• Wideband/narrowband talented signal receivers (search, detection, demodulation)
• Jamming signal generators with high tuning speed
• Adjustable jamming/receiving antennas with high gain