KULAÇTM has been developed by ASELSAN based on open architecture and modular design principles for both civilian and naval vessels.
State of the art signal processing algorithms together with user friendly display and controls, KULAÇTM echo sounder family provides up to date design and customer satisfaction.
KULAÇTM has been developed in different configurations for both surface ships and submarines.
• Open architecture and modular design
• Automatic selection of depth range / transmission power / pulse length selection
• Modern signal processing algorithms
• User friendly MMI
• Rugged design and compatibility with military standards
• Rack or desktop mounted configuration
• Range: Up to 1000 meter
• Transducer Frequency: Selectable; ~ 50 kHz , ~200 kHz and 400 kHz
• Accuracy: < %1 (Measurement scale)
• Multiple echo sounder synchronization
• Complies with the related military standards and IMO regulations
• Mounting: Inboard equipment to be mounted into cabinets or to be used as desk or wall mounted
• Display: Numerical and graphical display capability
• Alarm: Shallow and deep water alarm settings
• Recording: Large volume of data recording capability and external data transfer for oceanographic purposes.