KAPAN Anti Drone System offers superior drone detection and tracking performance with a radar system and thermal/day cameras, and allows to destroy the drones with an RF jammer and an optional laser system. Different systems have been appropriately integrated into KAPAN Anti Drone System with standard interfaces and scalable architectures to create an effective solution against drone threats in different situations and scenarios.
Retinar OPUS, is the basic sensor of the anti drone platform; with its optimized design, different active and passive systems can be included within the scope of KAPAN Anti Drone System to create the most convenient solutions for the border areas and critical infrastructure. Different sensors and countermeasure components can be mounted on a vehicle, on a mast, or it is possible to integrate each component in different amounts according to the requirements of the area. In this way, effective solutions can be achieved both in terms of performance and cost.
- Detection of drones up to 2,5 km, destroying the drones with laser at 500 m distance
- Target classification and identification in low visibility, far distances where detection with camera systems is difficult
- Flexible stationary or on vehicle use with single-axis integration and single point connectivity features when necessary
- Digital maps and innovative 3D Map Display
- 360 ° continuous rotation or surveillance in the selected angular sector
- Early warning from distant ranges against threats with alarm zone management
- Integration with existing security systems
- Low probability of intercept (LPI radar)
- Reduction of unwanted electromagnetic interference with directional jamming
- Functionality against swarm UAV’s