ASELSAN’s anti-drone system, aims to neutralize mini and micro UAV threats in urban and rural en- vironments.
- Protection of critical facilities
- Prevention of illegal border leaks
- Safety of highly populated events
- Available in various configurations (fixed, deployable etc.)
- Detecting and tracking multiple UAVs with high accuracy using portable radar
- Low false alarm rate
- Recognizing the threats from a distance using tv/thermal cameras
- Automatic video tracking
- Directional jamming capability for specific threats
- Omni directional jamming capability for swarm atacks
- Software programmable jamming frequencies
- Centralized Command & Control capabilities with integrated GIS, alarm zones, filtering etc.
- Requires minimum operator intervention
- Built-in-Test (BIT) capabilities
- Operating in all-weather conditions for 7/24
- Customizable with its open and modular architecture
- Easy to include other means of sensors and effectors
- Compatible with military standards
İHTAR uses ACAR as its primary surveil- lance sensor. ACAR is capable of detect- ing and tracking UAV’s day and night in all-weather conditions.
- Ku-band Pulsed Doppler Radar with Pulse Compression, • Track-While-Scan (TWS) in Surveillance Mode,
- Multi-target Tracking,
- Automatic Target Tracking,
- 360° Continuous or Sector Scanning,
- Adjustable Sector Width
- Mini-UAV Detection Range (RCS: 0,5 m2): 5 km (with 10° instantaneous elevation coverage).
İHTAR uses GERGEDAN to create protection against all known mini-UAV/model aircraft attacks with its specially designed attenna patterns creating semi-spherical protection umbrella. GERGEDAN Jammer System covers the whole frequency band. the system is also effective against multiple threats/fleet attacks.
- Software Defined (Programmable) Jammer Systems
- Fully Programmable State-of-Art Digital Frequency Synthesizer
- Applies jamming against at least Remote Control (RC) Devices, Radios, GPS receivers, Wi-Fi, ISM • • • Bands, GSM900/1800, 3G and 4G
- Single Unit Full Band Coverage in a Small Form Factor
- High Efficiency Multi-Band Power Amplifiers