HERİKKS is an Air Defence Early Warning and C4I System that manages the air defence activities on Tactical Level. HERİKKS receives air threat information from a variety of radars, produces a recognized air picture in real time and assigns the available air defense weapons to selected targets. HERİKKS is in operational use in Turkish Armed Forces (TAF) since 2001.
HERİKKS comprises command and control units, air defence weapons, air defence radars, communications equipment and air defence system software, which are integrated to meet specific customer requirements. These integrated systems are interoperable and can be combined to form a system within the command-control chain.
• Real-time correlated air picture
• Track identification
• Manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic optimum target assignments
• Airspace control
• Air defence situational awareness
• Military Reports and Messages
• Link-16/JREAP-C/Link-11B/Link-1 interfaces
• STANAG 4312 (LLAPI – Low Level Air Picture Interface) interface
• Reliable, secure and fast communication infrastructure
• Integrated simulation capability
• Modular system architecture compatible with modern sensor and weapon systems, and technological upgrades